Neck Pain & Headache
Neck pain is very common with about one in 10 people having it at any given time. This comes as no surprise when we consider the activities of modern life such as sitting in front of a computer, watching prolonged periods of television and an increasing incidence of poor posture – particularly forward head posture.
Problems within the neck can also cause headache, shoulder pain, TMJ or jaw pain, pins and needles in the hands, carpal tunnel syndrome and upper back pain.
We encourage you to contact us for a thorough assessment with one of our Physiotherapists if you regularly experience any of the following:
- Persistent neck ache first thing in the morning
- Neck stiffness when reversing in the car
- Clicking neck noise when turning
- Constant aching neck muscles
- Tingling in your hands or fingers