Work Injury or Motor Vehicle Accident

Work Injury

All clients who have sustained an injury at work and are under the Return to Work SA system will have seen a GP and have an active Medical Certificate. We can contact your workplace directly, or the Insurance group they are using to arrange invoicing your service fees directly to them, so you are not out of pocket when you come for your Physiotherapy visits. This leaves you to concentrate on getting better!

Motor Vehicle Accident

If you have had a motor vehicle accident, you are required to lodge a claim with Allianz CTP (Compulsory Third Party) Insurance. When your claim is approved by Allianz, we will send your physiotherapy treatment invoices directly to your Compulsory third party insurance (CTP) company, so no out of pocket expense for you when you visit us. This leaves you to concentrate on getting better!